In 2015 HEIN LEHMANN INDIA was established as a subsidiary and production company to expand our Asia activities from India - Chennai.
The story of HEIN, LEHMANN dates back to 1878, when the merchant Max Hein and engineer Anton Lehmann jointly founded a corrugated iron factory in the northern Berlin district of Reinickendorf. Corrugated iron was followed by steel and bridge construction – and the company of the two Berliners made a name for itself, among other things, with the Hohenzollern Bridge in Cologne, the airship hangar in Düsseldorf, the radio tower in Berlin and Düsseldorf's Rhine bridges. After acquiring the operations of Louis Herrmann in 1947, the company turned its attention to industrial screens and wire conveyor belts.
Many things may have changed more than 70 years later, but our quality standards at HEIN, LEHMANN have remained the same throughout our history.
Today, HEIN, LEHMANN, headquartered in Germany, manufactures machines and components for processing and process technology.